Problem with voting!

quantumrevival

Question

16 answers to this question

Dude they know about vote problems but they dont give a Fuc?, first only TopG didnt work but now only Open wow works.... it is sad how GM treat a server like they want to destroy it... They just dont care.. I talked with gm's in game when i suggested them to add some other vote pages since this one didnt work... For now only thing they could do is to lower the points that are needed for Vote shop since we can vote only one time, on one site..

• Owners
alright, that is indeed in ****ed.. at least now i know i'm not missing something, thanks

You're actually NOT doing it right. For most of those vote sites, after typing the code, you have to then find and click the IceCold link on that rank list to go back to the site. Simply refreshing the IceCold site will do nothing. It's to do with referrals.

you ar not right Roc, as i said TopG was the one that didn't work before, i was refering to that even you click game banner you will not get vote points,  and now only openwow work EVEN when you find and click game banner we know how to vote problem is with the sites...

Wowstatus:"

problem is that when you vote and click on game banner we be redirected on vote page of ICE cold wow but vote does not count and you dont get point, and when we want to try again it says:"You already vote in past 12...bla bla bla"

Mmorpg:"Cannot find page" or you can vote but when you click on game banner :"page not found" error so we dont get point's there too.

GTop100:" sometimes work sometimes dont AND yes we find game banner but sometimes it just doesn't work.so you can vote over and over without effect

TopG :" This page never worked since i join ice cold server"

OpenWow:"Curently only one that works fine"

you ar not right Roc, as i said TopG was the one that didn't work before, i was refering to that even you click game banner you will not get vote points,  and now only openwow work EVEN when you find and click game banner we know how to vote problem is with the sites...

Wowstatus:"

problem is that when you vote and click on game banner we be redirected on vote page of ICE cold wow but vote does not count and you dont get point, and when we want to try again it says:"You already vote in past 12...bla bla bla"

Mmorpg:"Cannot find page" or you can vote but when you click on game banner :"page not found" error so we dont get point's there too.

GTop100:" sometimes work sometimes dont AND yes we find game banner but sometimes it just doesn't work.so you can vote over and over without effect

TopG :" This page never worked since i join ice cold server"

OpenWow:"Curently only one that works fine"

Well I just went and voted on all 5. Turns out wowstatus.net and TopG both don't give the vote points. The other 3 do. So you are wrong mostly. So if you do it correctly (and trust me I know how to vote) you will get at least 3 vote points right now. Not the 1 you are claiming.

I will repeat myself:" For now only thing they could do is to lower the points that are needed for Vote shop since we cannot vote properly..

Formula is next since we cannot get 10 points in 24h which was 100%, and we get only 60% the price in vote shop should be reduced for 40% because we lack in vote points... that means items instead of 60 points should now cost 36 points... (60/100=0.6 >> 0.6 * 60 =36) :D omg i will never ever get so high as now :/

• Owners

We contacted the administrators of WoWStatus and TopG about any problems they might have been having. TopG have said there was a temporary voting issue on their end that is now fixed, and WoWStatus are still looking into it.

Remember, when a vote site stops working, it's because the vote site changed or broke something, not us.

• Staff

You are right Ryan, but it seems to take a long time to get it fixed. TopG has not been validating the vote for almost two weeks now that I am aware of. As far as I know, we have to depend on you as the icecold admin to bug them to fix it.

Edit, I just voted at 7:40 PM central and all five sites worked for me.