Playing MOP.

magical

Question

9 answers to this question

This has been talked over with the Staff before, and Ryan has decided that Reaper will never update to MoP. Once we update the server the 4.3.4 in the future, we will just be concentrating on making the core very stable and not crash that much.

If we were to ever have MoP though, Ryan said he would have a seperate realm from Reaper that would support MoP. However, there are currently no cores that support MoP right now. People have found a work-about way around it to make your game be Cataclysm, but as of now, there are zero cores that support MoP.

When might there be MoP cores you might say?

Well, even though there are no cores for MoP, people are making them. However, I would maybe give it 1 year or maybe a little more than 1 year for there to be atleast a core that will work for MoP, then people will have to make that one be more stabler and stuff.

No, you need to buy the first expansion, BC, LK, and Cata. Because if you just buy MOP you will not be able to acess any places other than MOPs content (this is not good because therefore you will only be able to reach level 60 because if you cannot get to Outlands, northrend etc.... therefore you will not be able to reach level 90). If you wish to play retail you have to buy all the expansion to go everywhere in retail WoW.

I heard that Burning Crusade and WOTLK are free. That means that i have to buy Battelchest and Cata. I have to think about it :P

I havent heard or seen that BC and WOTLK are free. You can maybe get a discount if you buy them all at once but not for free. (correct me if I'm wrong)

And then you still need to buy MOP too if you want to play it.

I bought Battlechest + BC + WOTLK + 30 days Time Card for €9.50 at the Go2Arena.com. Everything went well, but i'm thinking, is there any way to start playing retail without creating new character? I already have one at this server.

1: please don't advertise websites on here.. Its against the rules..

2: you have to change the realmlist to go back to retail, Icecold isn't retail world of warcraft.. If you are wanting to get back the retail you must change your realmlist to the retail WoW one, which you can find on google.