Death Knights: Too OP; Or too weak?

Azzinoth

Hello fellow members and admins of IceCold-WoW, I have only been a member here a few short days but I have a complaint about the Death Knight Hero Class. I, personally, believe it's not strong enough. I think it should be buffed. Not by a huge amount so that it out-damages or out-survives other classes, just enough to be a viable choice in PvE and PvP. It would draw more appeal to them and spread out the classes more, as from what I have seen there is a fewer number of Death Knights than other classes. It would also make them funner to play.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post! :)

~Azzinoth

Well the reason Death Knights are so weak is because they operate on the rune system. With the rune system the runes must recharge. And becuase of that the spells aren't up as much. And they are weaker. But the reason they won't buff the Deathknight is because their isn't really any reason to. Deathknights, Like rouges and warlocks just aren't that good for this servers enviroment. If they were to buff the Deathknight then warlocks and rouges would whine and beg for a buff to compete with Paladins. Which I assume you would want to do on a Deathknigh as well.

Hello fellow members and admins of IceCold-WoW, I have only been a member here a few short days but I have a complaint about the Death Knight Hero Class. I, personally, believe it's not strong enough. I think it should be buffed. Not by a huge amount so that it out-damages or out-survives other classes, just enough to be a viable choice in PvE and PvP. It would draw more appeal to them and spread out the classes more, as from what I have seen there is a fewer number of Death Knights than other classes. It would also make them funner to play.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post! :)

~Azzinoth

I'd love to be able to get my DK on again.

If Death Knights get buffed up it will just make other classes start to fight in getting buffed up. All classes would want to become as strong as mages or as Pallies or they might ask to raise power of their specific class than lower power of pala or mages. i think let's just leave it as it is the majority players on Icecold would be about 88% Paladins 10% Mages 2% Other Classes

Well the reason Death Knights are so weak is because they operate on the rune system. With the rune system the runes must recharge. And becuase of that the spells aren't up as much. And they are weaker. But the reason they won't buff the Deathknight is because their isn't really any reason to. Deathknights, Like rouges and warlocks just aren't that good for this servers enviroment. If they were to buff the Deathknight then warlocks and rouges would whine and beg for a buff to compete with Paladins. Which I assume you would want to do on a Deathknigh as well.

I don't want to compete with Paladins I just want Death Knights to be a viable class to play. I understand because of their runes it makes them hard to make good but that's why I like to play them. I just want Death Knights to be a class that you can actually go into an arena and have a chance to pvp without needing to get like VIP gear.