Hellmode/Theweakling banned permanently

worgmaster

Its a shame. i spent over 50$ on this server.. so they repay me by banning me I guess i learned my lesson to play on this server... banned permanently :'( Never got 1 warning never got banned once, ok so i said i was hacking i never did. please unban me :'( i feel like i have been robbed..

yours truely

-Lidon from (Rexxar EU)

Video of Quiting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRO6EeYCanE&feature=youtu.be

It is your fault that you hacked, the GM did have proof if he was just to ban you like that, Maybe if you wait 5 days and submit a ban appeal there are always chances of being unbanned, but if you want to quit over pixels, see ya.

It is your fault that you hacked, the GM did have proof if he was just to ban you like that, Maybe if you wait 5 days and submit a ban appeal there are always chances of being unbanned, but if you want to quit over pixels, see ya.

Way to many comma's... It's called a semicolon lmao.

Its a shame. i spent over 50$ on this server.. so they repay me by banning me I guess i learned my lesson to play on this server... banned permanently :'( Never got 1 warning never got banned once, ok so i said i was hacking i never did. please unban me :'( i feel like i have been robbed..

yours truely

-Lidon from (Rexxar EU)

Video of Quiting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRO6EeYCanE&feature=youtu.be

Why would you say that you hacked when you didn't if you've spent 50$? You should have OP gear... Secondly, don't feel robbed. You said you were hacking which i'm pretty sure you know the consequences for it therefore you shouldn't get a warning.