Icecold Needs an Age Limit!

Avenged7

This rule should be trashed as it wont work and its a game rated G for general. There is a profanity filter however the admin's could start enforcing the bad chat in /o and start banning for it. This may reveal the respect we want to see from players.

Exactly how do you plan to stop them? I myself being 13 am just a forum stalker now. But I mean there's no definate way to stop them. I mean, who Doesn't lie about their age. I myself play Diablo 3, probably never heard of it. It requires an age limit of 17+ as do most games. All people do is click a random year. There's no way to stop them in my opinion. If you could think of something, go ahead.

Exactly how do you plan to stop them? I myself being 13 am just a forum stalker now. But I mean there's no definate way to stop them. I mean, who Doesn't lie about their age. I myself play Diablo 3, probably never heard of it. It requires an age limit of 17+ as do most games. All people do is click a random year. There's no way to stop them in my opinion. If you could think of something, go ahead.

require School ID/Driver's License ;P

I have an idea, how about making it so they have to introduce themself on vent or mumble. A GM has to here what they say, This would be a great way to see if they are young and immature. The person (GM) who is listening to what they say has to give a verdict and say if they can or cannot join, like when someone makes an account for icecold wow they get an email saying you will be notified of ur registration by a gm shortly, than the gm emails the person wanting to join and hooks up a time for the introduction. If they miss that will be there first and final warning. Miss it again they don't join. Simple as that!