Upgradable VIP gear

Vordnox

So i thought this would be an excellent idea. VIP gear should be upgradable too. A VIP should be able to upgrade the stats ( not the looks neccesarely ) of his armor by collecting additional tokens. For example, VIP gear 3 fully upgraded will reach the stats of VIP gear 4 and VIP gear 4 should reach the stats of VIP gear 5 and so on. VIP gear 7 should be upgradable too.

Just sayin :)

• Owners

Ingame upgradeable VIP gear like that is not in any plans. To make all the automation possible with the transfers and VIP level upgrades, it relies on everyone having the same stuff that is in the preview vendors. Adding things that start changing what VIP gear you have and you'll collapse the whole thing.

Ingame upgradeable VIP gear like that is not in any plans. To make all the automation possible with the transfers and VIP level upgrades, it relies on everyone having the same stuff that is in the preview vendors. Adding things that start changing what VIP gear you have and you'll collapse the whole thing.

Translation to English: I'm lazy

Na, He does bring up a point, If you allow VIP gear to be upgradeable they would have to go into the system and make it so when you do VIP upgrades it can Up the upgraded gear to the next rank, Which I assume would require a fair amount of work. And they do have larger priorities then making VIP's even stronger.

• 2 weeks later...