issue with missing my voted item in the game .

alireza2010

Question

hello admin. i wasnt play wow before 1 week cuz my pc get crashed and it take a long time to fix it . and now im back . but 1 of my items is gone !!!!!! its a frostmourne of the beast . i was vote it from the site . please give me back . u can show the log of my votes . please help me to get back it .

i have screenshot of buying it and i buy it by 200 vote points and its on my character (erorr) paladin blood elf.

and here is the screenshot .

note : and i check my inbox and bags.

thanks.

post-76480-0-98179300-1348255860_thumb.j

18 answers to this question

yes i use the admin ticket but i dont recive any answer .

i got just this massage befor 1 week ago 1 from roc13x : Hello,

You need to provide more details, such as when you bought it, for how many points, on what character, so we can find the log of you buying it..

and i send him the ss and this massage : i have screenshot of buying it and i buy it by 200 vote points and its on my character (erorr) paladin blood elf.

and here is the screenshot. and i check my inbox and bags.

and i buy the sword after crashing the server after the server reward 40 VP to all voters.

lol . guys . admin answer my ticket by this method : Hi,

Apologies it took so long. We investigated and were unable to find the proper logs for restoring the purchase. Therefore we cannot restore it at this time, very sorry. .

lol . this mean .... my item is gone forever ..... :mad: . nice admin . and thanks for all .... who care about items ....

but remember ... i send the screenshut of my item . and they have all logs of my vote methods .and no one care about my voted item ...if the server do nothing for me . i will never vote for this server ...

i love the server .. but im :pinch: