Better server up and down times

firedog206

Maby you guys can make a link or come up with charts to decide when to have server down and up times so player better know and it looks more orgnized like i have seen the server down 3 times today and it dose not look like it will be online any time soon so tell people when they can get back online

sorry for the very bad spelling i am sure to forum trolls will fix this.

Death is the only way out !

We are very sorry for the server being down right now. As far as I've been told, some people have recently been DDoSing (Distributed denial of service) multiple games and servers. DDoSing is a process in which a person floods the host to tries and bring it down, and if that does actually happen, the person who DDoSed the host demands a large sum of money to open it back up. We have been trying to counter this from happening and the admin is working hard to not make that happen in the worst case.

We are very sorry for the server being down right now. As far as I've been told, some people have recently been DDoSing (Distributed denial of service) multiple games and servers. DDoSing is a process in which a person floods the host to tries and bring it down, and if that does actually happen, the person who DDoSed the host demands a large sum of money to open it back up. We have been trying to counter this from happening and the admin is working hard to not make that happen in the worst case.

Uhh...

People don't always request money, its also used for protesting, trolling and other things.