Hmm...

counterwow21

Hello guys. I'm not sure but I may never be on again. With the new patch that I stupidly updated too I can't go onto Icecold wow. And Sence I have to re-torrent a 4.0.6 or 4.3.4 one which takes my computer a few days of being idol. Which won't happen. So I may never be able to get on. Sadly. But If I can't accually get on. I bid you farewell. I plan to not disappear completely. I'll still visit the forums to see how the server is going. But unless I figure a way to downpatch. I'll most likely never be able to get on again. In time I'll be willing to give my account away to whoever stays in touch. Well. Farewell for now. Good luck everyone. <Arrow,zuko,zuzu.roku,demeter.formz, oneiroi,bluemaners,alazurian, puppyz, imposterryan>

Yea I know. I found a working torrent, But it's going to take a few days IF I don't do anything on my computer. And if I do it'll take about twice as long. Which of course I'm going to be doing things. And I don't have the patience to wait for it. I'll keep trying stuff and trying to down-patch but I don't know. It depends on what I can figure out over the next few weeks.