Bye Bye

Obexboy

Lol, I hate to be mean, but im glad the little 10 year old that said ice cold gave his comp 30,000 viruses and tried to give us some cheap, crappy anti virus is leaving, lulz SO LONG KIDD-O! Good luck on the internets! (I have no offense to your age, its just your so young so your ignorant, (doesn't mean stupid, means dunno what your doing) but good luck out there.. :L) P.S. Ik its You're, not your, didnt feel like typing it

Well anti viruses has no viruses like you said icecold wow has no viruses but i think wrong Icecold has been giving me problems with alot of av saying alot of crap so i left bye also i went to mortal wow this is called advertising! lol

1 more thing before i leave mortal wow is not puny has like 148 players online per day and this server gots 58 perday. Also launcher has viruses I hate icecoldwow I might talk to blizz about how many problems you causing ppl

Guest DeadlySinister

Hello Im new and Obexboy I scanned the launcher for viruses found 0. You probally are using a crappy AV or it's how stupid you are sorry for language.

1 more thing before i leave mortal wow is not puny has like 148 players online per day and this server gots 58 perday. Also launcher has viruses I hate icecoldwow I might talk to blizz about how many problems you causing ppl

I'm sure the false positives of a Private Server's launcher is something they gives 0 ****s about

Leave icecold wow, stop posting on our fourms 10 year olds dont belong on wow, go play with your pokemon. And Icecold isnt causing people problems your 10 you dont no anything! So before you think about trying to say that ice has alot of virus's in its launcher think about what you are going to say before saying it cause we clearly are causing people problems other than you.

Guest DeadlySinister

I'm sure the false positives of a Private Server's launcher is something they gives 0 ****s about

I just want to tell you brakmage I used to play mortal well its really a high server actually has 100-150 ppl per day its rlly big server alot of ppl go on it. Its a pvp server with working bg's. I dont mean to advertise just saying.

Can we lock this thread please, obviously you are trying to advertise ur new found love, but if this server has so many problems why do you keep coming back to the website, are you expecting attention?

well u are not going to get what you beg for, just leave please and let us enjoy OUR game.

and for the record, I was a gm on a bigger server with atleast 1200 + while they are A STEAMING PILE OF CRAP LOL who edited my post, they do the dirtiest ways of getting people into the server.

Guest DeadlySinister

I agree with vbyo I think we should lock this thread cause all Obexboy wants is to get alot of reviews on this thread and posts to make this a hot topic.