WTF roll back

morqka1992

Question

16 answers to this question

No hard feelings, IceCold. There is none of you to blame, nor shall any of you have any guilt about this incident.

Thank you for the compensation, though. That was very, very kind of you. I'd like to thank the IceCold staff for doing your best to resolve this. I must say, it turned out great. Good Job!

Thank you, and sincerly regards

Tomma.

No hard feelings, IceCold. There is none of you to blame, nor shall any of you have any guilt about this incident.

Thank you for the compensation, though. That was very, very kind of you. I'd like to thank the IceCold staff for doing your best to resolve this. I must say, it turned out great. Good Job!

Thank you, and sincerly regards

Tomma.

You're most welcome. We greatly appreciate you thanking us for our work, it seems all too often it goes unthanked.

Well hey, I appreciate all the hard work, xD But seriously this rollback could of been much worse. And the hackers could of done more damage then they did.

Erm.

This damage was caused by a bad Raid Card in the host's CPU. It corrupted all of Reaper's database and all of its backups.

The backup we used came off of Ryan's personal computer.

There was no hacker involved.

Once again i feel i should also say thanks to the IceCold staff because you can't really say it enough after this incident, You all handled it well and also a special thanks to Ryan for having that back-up and giving everyone their VIP back :)

Without you guys we wouldn't have a nice community!

(<3)

Lol, hate those people complaining about they lost their characters. Im still not sure if I lost mine, because I accidently deleted my Cataclysm and the moment im writing this im also downloading it. But If they are deleted I don't care, Im happy you saved the server :) I really can't wait those 30 minutes till Cata downloads so I can get back, if anyone remembers me..

-Eminjunior