Mists of Pandaria Screen Shots Before I Go

DeathParagon

The only thing that looks interesting is the way you customize your character.. other than that.. it's bad.

it's "interesting", but it isn't really an upgrade. it's just different.

actually, i think i'd be more annoyed by the steps than helped by the display. I'd rather do it all in one like WoW is right now, or like RIFT, or like most MMOs. I hate when you do everything in different steps.

Well i agree the new talent system is bad i tried ptr and its 5x and i mean i was mad how they made it i emailed blizz about it haven't got a response but still they got it and they now they need to change the talent system but they won't blizz are retards and should learn to change talent system again so they dont lose players!!!

The good thing is in mists of pandaria the new swords do like 4000 dmg per second :D

**Please stop formatting all your posts. It's annoying**

oh that was rude, :( I was just being me... im a very visual person, and people should be able to be them. Sorry for trying to be different and unique. They have these options for a reason. Not trying to be disrespectful back if it seems like it.

oh that was rude, :( I was just being me... im a very visual person, and people should be able to be them. Sorry for trying to be different and unique. They have these options for a reason. Not trying to be disrespectful back if it seems like it.

You get 6 talent points for 90 levels.

Oh I herd of that, Yeah, i actually like the system they had currently. I wasnt into the whole thing like that. Although they are all spells.

They're not spells. They're just talents the upgrade your current skills just like now. Just dumbed down to the point of down syndrome.