Rokufireball in!!!

Obexboy

My name is Ryan Copenhaver and im 10 3 years under age to play wow but i am good at wow excellent at pvp and hope to meet alot of ppl ingame (thats right not out of the game but ingame) so i have never made my intro yet i think its a almost late for that so im going to make it before time runs out if you need help in game my mains name is rokufireball so no worries :) Now alot of ppl said harsh things about my dad in Maleware and Antivirus topic that i made like he was stup*d and he was all sorta stuff that i thought was not right and rude but i also in this topic want to say that he isnt that he actually made a windows 98 and fixed alot of cars i dont have proof but he did make the computer im using with some scraps and stuff!!! thx for reading that who was rude to me and my dad!!! sorry if you read that ppl who is reading this and feel a little sad so thx for reading this part now the second part

Howdy I am Rokufireball please call me Roku for short and i'm interested in bying those diacraps of yours how much?......HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa such a big joke for such a little little man well im actually a big boy but little man so anyway Howdy I am Rokufireball call me roku for short i have to tell you I am 3 years younger then 13 and should kids like me play wow? Yeppy!!! everybody around the country play wow and i am a cowboy yeah sir i live in cowboy world!!! (Read: I live in westvirginia and no im not a cowboy) so lets get this started with a little show called an introduction so anyways lets give a hearty hello Helllllloo and a Helllllloo and a :) for everybody and also a star for your birthday * * * star star star!!!!

Hashu ( ha shu like uhhshu like your sneezing but you about to say hi but it come out as a hashu:) ) sorries for puppy manneries im having a coldy my nosey is actin uhh shu!!! up ah shu!!! a bug came in my cagey and wenta shu!!! wenty my nose so i am having a coldy problemies but i wanted to post this intro about me (Me wait that isn't me thats another man who hacked on my account) uh shu (Hey no one hacky your accounty you gave me access remembery) so anyways (im not done with myself yet ahhh!!!! lets fight me lets see what you got me!!!) ouchy ( thats hurties) Agony ( ouch that hurts myself how about you give up) no i will not (hey wait a minute why am i talking to my self?) i donna know? maybe we are eachother maybe we are our selvies so anyways im going to make my intro) starting on the next part :)

Hello im a puppy calley me puppyobex and no puppy dont have a coldey at all so ingamey which probally i wont be on is my mainy called puppyobex (Hey wait the main is rokufireball remember) Sorry for troubles myself is brain damage (brainydamage haha you cally you braindamagey haha) not funny!!! i meant you puppyobex so no more laughing!!! you ruiny my show rokufirebally me dont likey it so pleasey stop it me!!! reply from myself: Ok puppyobex you win for now!!! and that the endy of me show!!! pleasey destroy all catties yo puppies out there!!!

P.S this is a disaster ouch that hurts me!!!!

Creater of this funny intro Ryan Copenhaver

If you are wondering if im ryan owner of this private server answer is no!!! also it took me almost all night to make a good intro and here it is below this wait i meant above lol!!!! also my main is definitley Rokufireball and please call me Roku!!!

My name is Ryan Copenhaver and im 10 3 years under age to play wow but i am good at wow excellent at pvp and hope to meet alot of ppl ingame (thats right not out of the game but ingame) so i have never made my intro yet i think its a almost late for that so im going to make it before time runs out if you need help in game my mains name is rokufireball so no worries :) Now alot of ppl said harsh things about my dad in Maleware and Antivirus topic that i made like he was stup*d and he was all sorta stuff that i thought was not right and rude but i also in this topic want to say that he isnt that he actually made a windows 98 and fixed alot of cars i dont have proof but he did make the computer im using with some scraps and stuff!!! thx for reading that who was rude to me and my dad!!! sorry if you read that ppl who is reading this and feel a little sad so thx for reading this part now the second part

Howdy I am Rokufireball please call me Roku for short and i'm interested in bying those diacraps of yours how much?......HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa such a big joke for such a little little man well im actually a big boy but little man so anyway Howdy I am Rokufireball call me roku for short i have to tell you I am 3 years younger then 13 and should kids like me play wow? Yeppy!!! everybody around the country play wow and i am a cowboy yeah sir i live in cowboy world!!! (Read: I live in westvirginia and no im not a cowboy) so lets get this started with a little show called an introduction so anyways lets give a hearty hello Helllllloo and a Helllllloo and a :) for everybody and also a star for your birthday * * * star star star!!!!

Hashu ( ha shu like uhhshu like your sneezing but you about to say hi but it come out as a hashu:) ) sorries for puppy manneries im having a coldy my nosey is actin uhh shu!!! up ah shu!!! a bug came in my cagey and wenta shu!!! wenty my nose so i am having a coldy problemies but i wanted to post this intro about me (Me wait that isn't me thats another man who hacked on my account) uh shu (Hey no one hacky your accounty you gave me access remembery) so anyways (im not done with myself yet ahhh!!!! lets fight me lets see what you got me!!!) ouchy ( thats hurties) Agony ( ouch that hurts myself how about you give up) no i will not (hey wait a minute why am i talking to my self?) i donna know? maybe we are eachother maybe we are our selvies so anyways im going to make my intro) starting on the next part :)

Hello im a puppy calley me puppyobex and no puppy dont have a coldey at all so ingamey which probally i wont be on is my mainy called puppyobex (Hey wait the main is rokufireball remember) Sorry for troubles myself is brain damage (brainydamage haha you cally you braindamagey haha) not funny!!! i meant you puppyobex so no more laughing!!! you ruiny my show rokufirebally me dont likey it so pleasey stop it me!!! reply from myself: Ok puppyobex you win for now!!! and that the endy of me show!!! pleasey destroy all catties yo puppies out there!!!

P.S this is a disaster ouch that hurts me!!!!

Creater of this funny intro Ryan Copenhaver

If you are wondering if im ryan owner of this private server answer is no!!! also it took me almost all night to make a good intro and here it is below this wait i meant above lol!!!! also my main is definitley Rokufireball and please call me Roku!!!

Lol don't you need your parents permission to sign up because of COPPA...