Good News, Everyone!

Artema

There's a new GM in town! I'm Artema, but you can call me Shaun. Or Art if you'd like :)

I was handpicked by the GM team (mainly Ryan) to replace GM Knee while he is gone for the next two months.

I will be relinquishing my GMship and returning it to Knee when he gets back home.

I'm here to help the server in any way I can, and I hope you guys will accept me with open arms :)

I'm excited to benefit the server for the next two months, thanks for giving me the chance to!

There's a new GM in town! I'm Artema, but you can call me Shaun. Or Art if you'd like :)

I was handpicked by the GM team (mainly Ryan) to replace GM Knee while he is gone for the next two months.

I will be relinquishing my GMship and returning it to Knee when he gets back home.

I'm here to help the server in any way I can, and I hope you guys will accept me with open arms :)

I'm excited to benefit the server for the next two months, thanks for giving me the chance to!

Edit: Well thats great.

Please check again Retrage. I understand your confusion as Ryan had not made my forum account Moderator yet.

I am not BSing, I am simply not someone that you recognize.

I was on all of yesterday afternoon into last night :)

Please check again Retrage. I understand your confusion as Ryan had not made my forum account Moderator yet.

I am not BSing, I am simply not someone that you recognize.

I was on all of yesterday afternoon into last night :)

Yeah I edit'ed my post after asking True in game, Sorry for not believing you just I hadn't heard of this yet.

Congratulations! Your very nice so far, You've helped me and your awesome. Welcome to the Staff as you begin the GM journey... For only 2 months :P

As a former staff member, I can say you'll have an enjoyable experience, and by your attitude, I can also tell people are gonna like you. Even if I probably won't be on Reaper much, I hope you work hard to keep the players happy! I'm counting on you. :P

As a former staff member, I can say you'll have an enjoyable experience, and by your attitude, I can also tell people are gonna like you. Even if I probably won't be on Reaper much, I hope you work hard to keep the players happy! I'm counting on you. :P

Thank you very much :)

Cool i bet this post is 1 month old lol but artema is like the best gm ever!!! well no the best but awesome and almost the best i like puppy more then artema puppy is cool but artema is awesome artema should really be added to the team but i cant decide because im not owner lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...