the noobs from <the icecold bawses> has arrived

coredita

1. You moved into the middle at the beginning, made it seem to me like you wanted them to camp you.

2. Didn't look like they were after you, seemed like they wanted Zammy, so you could have easily walked away.

lol

1.) i was walking in mainly cause they attacked someone else i dont report just cause its me being attacked

2.) doesnt matter they still were killing someone out of the arena zone and thats what this video is about this isnt about spawn killing so your second part was pointless

thank you for your comment but do konw that jsut cuase its someone else getting attacked doesnt mean u cant report it

uhm. just as razzle frakes said... you moved right into the middle of them fighting. if you didnt want to die you go away from them. your just trying to get people banned for dumb reasons that is YOUR fault because you could have took the few seconds to actually move outa the brawl... The only ban they should get is fighting outside of the arena... and if you where fighting more than 1 guy your clicking gets rather fast. and its max haste server. so uhm... yea your title is tottally wrong.

uhm. just as razzle frakes said... you moved right into the middle of them fighting. if you didnt want to die you go away from them. your just trying to get people banned for dumb reasons that is YOUR fault because you could have took the few seconds to actually move outa the brawl... The only ban they should get is fighting outside of the arena... and if you where fighting more than 1 guy your clicking gets rather fast. and its max haste server. so uhm... yea your title is tottally wrong.

this isnt about spawn killing if you had watched the video in full you would see at the end it is for fighting out of the arena i wasnt trying to get anyone banned for STUPID REASONS i didnt care that i died its the act the the 3-4 people were fighting out of the arena so before you try to talk trash or discourage evidance learn to read others posts i posts to razzle's responce explaining the video wasnt about spawnkilling already so stop trying to sound like you know what your talking about

• 1 month later...