-_- =)

darksidian

Well i have good news and Bad news.

Good news is i am coming back to Ice-Cold very very soon.

The Bad news is that they messed up on my operation and i only have until i am 22 till i have lung failure and they told me there is nothing that they can do at this point. Since i am 19 i only have 3 years to live the life that i need so.

I might not be on very much because i have a entire life to live in 3 years and i love playing here and love the support you guys have given me the past few months.

<3 Ice-Cold Staff and Players

i've always heard to never put too much stock in it when doctors tell you how long you have to live. And i've also always heard live life like its your last day. But it still sucks to hear that you dont have long to live especially at a young age. So i hope you do live longer than three years and prove the docs wrong. :D

And good luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I've had another talk with the doctor's and they told me i might have to quit hockey because of all the long skating and deep breathing could cause my lungs to fail a lot earlier

PS: if you didn't know, I have been talking to the manager of the L.A Kings a Pro Hockey team and i have a Nice chance to get a 2 year 1 million $ contract but it's looking like i won't be able to!

(I am Darksidian aka Derrick =)

Well I've had another talk with the doctor's and they told me i might have to quit hockey because of all the long skating and deep breathing could cause my lungs to fail a lot earlier

PS: if you didn't know, I have been talking to the manager of the L.A Kings a Pro Hockey team and i have a Nice chance to get a 2 year 1 million $ contract but it's looking like i won't be able to!

(I am Darksidian aka Derrick =)

Well Might be around 1,000,000 maybe like 650,000-900,000 still good money!

NO YOU CANT ONLY HAVE 3 YEARS TO LIVE WE DONT KNOW EACH OTHER ENOUGH FOR YOU TO DIE! also dont believe the faeces doctors say hell i should have been dead 4 years ago and im still alive :) we arent going into detail about me cause this is about you :(