Spam much?

ctmage

Here are the screens of 'Shammygirla' spamming with a macro. He probably used it about 11 times. The macro sends 8 messages at a time.

4rtgg8.png

15rcln5.png

He went back on his alt, and I told him that I reported him on the forums. This is what he said.

whisms.png

I simply told him that it isn't tolerated on this server (as I have seen many other people get kicked for spam).

Then, after posting this thread, I come back to see spam saying this:

ja7tih.png

He sent that about 35 times. (literally).

This is the kind of report I would like to see everyone make if they see a troublemaker like this. Well done.

No problem! I also agree, we need to see more reports like these, as spam is not something that should ever be tolerated in my mind.

Iam banned from the server because the admins are just stupid or something. But i will say this on every single post i found to spread this as large as i can.

This information i got here is told from a close person, i don't wanna say his name because i don't wanna risk him a bann because i spread information.

So the information goes like this, a VIP 7 is coming, Tirionl is working on it. New dungeon is arriving soon to and the admins are interviewing Wranorac and Bladeroth to be new Gms. This was highly stricted information that iam now spreading here, as the best revenge i can do. Can't do much else, if i was a hacker id hack the websiet but im not =(. To bad. Well guys here you got the information the admins are hiding from ya.

Iam banned from the server because the admins are just stupid or something. But i will say this on every single post i found to spread this as large as i can.

This information i got here is told from a close person, i don't wanna say his name because i don't wanna risk him a bann because i spread information.

So the information goes like this, a VIP 7 is coming, Tirionl is working on it. New dungeon is arriving soon to and the admins are interviewing Wranorac and Bladeroth to be new Gms. This was highly stricted information that iam now spreading here, as the best revenge i can do. Can't do much else, if i was a hacker id hack the websiet but im not =(. To bad. Well guys here you got the information the admins are hiding from ya.

LOL Who honestly gives a flying **** if they are doing more faeces like this, I most certainly dont, so what are you coming at? Whats your ****ing point?

Like i see everyday the ppls here just report and make his owns persons to be a balls in front Admins to make them GM's that server is only a bussiness for Admins and players and GM'S old or new are just a marionettes.Their stupids acts are just banning ppls for words not for real acts or i dont know something strong.Server is crap and staff too only acusations and bad acts by GM'S Admins and stupids kids who listen them or give them money i mean real money.That money is lose 300% soon and u no get nothing not a bit respect or kidless by GM's or Admins they only warn you and punish you soon as they can or you make a trouble even small trouble.IM tired by tha t server no deserve not even a penny for nothing the staff are super bad they not work on nothing never the server are in condition for be playable ever are buggs,spells and nothing woking good here.Everyday are a new rule who never knows and get banned or reported for a stupid thing.Leave all the server soon as you can boys and girls here is only a trap.