Vip, non-vip arena

seewedward

I was thinking about this as I was posting in the "Arena Bosses" thread. While I like this idea, I don't know if it will ever be implemented. If they keep Stanglethorn Arena as PvP where anyone can go, and change two of the other ones to VIP and Non-VIP people would still want to go to the main arena. Also there is a big difference between VIP-1 and VIP-6 in health and damage. In my opinion, they would have to implement a tiered arena system for the VIPs.

Now I would love to see this, because I get kind of intimidated when I go to an arena and see a bunch of people with 10k-40k HP, but realistically I don't think this idea will ever take action. Thanks for brainstorming and if you can think of anything else, so the idea can develop more post it.

Spawn camping is easily stopped.

1) When you respawn do it close to the edge of the arena, if not outside of the arena.

2) Don't let people killing you upset you (90% of spawn-camping complaints are made because they are mad).

3) If your problem persists, take a break from WoW. No one is going to camp where you logged off for hours unless they have a giant vendetta against you.

4) If you don't want to get into a situation where you can be spawn camped, don't PvP. I mean if you are in an arena and kill someone and they resurrect, you assume that they are resurrecting to kill you.

5) If you don't want to take a break from WoW, open up your inventory before you resurrect, mouse over the "Might and Magic", and type ".revive". As soon as you revive, open might and magic and click Auction House (Third option down).

I hope this helps any of you that have problems with being "spawn-camped".

Spawn camping is easily stopped.

1) When you respawn do it close to the edge of the arena, if not outside of the arena.

2) Don't let people killing you upset you (90% of spawn-camping complaints are made because they are mad).

3) If your problem persists, take a break from WoW. No one is going to camp where you logged off for hours unless they have a giant vendetta against you.

4) If you don't want to get into a situation where you can be spawn camped, don't PvP. I mean if you are in an arena and kill someone and they resurrect, you assume that they are resurrecting to kill you.

5) If you don't want to take a break from WoW, open up your inventory before you resurrect, mouse over the "Might and Magic", and type ".revive". As soon as you revive, open might and magic and click Auction House (Third option down).

I hope this helps any of you that have problems with being "spawn-camped".

+rep

There is no physical way to stop a VIP from getting into an arena. Sure you can stop them teleporting, but then they can just fly there

I dont mean to stop them physical :D u are the Admins and/or GMs u have better tools to stop an entering Vip ;)

Btw, i wrote "(in vip gear)" so a vip allowed to enter to a non-vip arena WITHOUT vip gear!

not like content will make much of a diff. our dev team is still trying to get 4.0 right. cata raids are missing most bosses. and 4.2 does not even exist on this server at all. safest bet dont update. and if you do make a second wow folder to play retail seperately.