Same Problem As Before... Changing Realms Aswell.

Straw

Question

2 Day's Now And I'm STILL On The Same Issue... I Run The Launcher, Select Catacylsm, Download Bar Come's Up, Then On To The Log In Screen, Log In... Bar Come's Up And Say's Patch Is Required, So I Click The Restart Button, Take's Me To Retail Starter Screen... And There Is NOOOOO Patches To Download... I Redownloaded It And Everything, Still Nothing... I Contacted The ADMINS, And He Said Make Sure The Realmlist In My Folder Say's login.icecold-wow.com And It Doe's... I Also Noticed When I'm On The Log In Screen, The Realm Is Darkspear... : / How Do I Change This To One Of The IceCold Realms...?

HELP PLEASE!

Still Ain't Played This Server Yet And I REALLY Want To...

Thanks!

13 answers to this question

It Say's login.icecold-wow.com In That Specific Folder... But Doe's It Change The Realm Automatically When I Start The Launcher...?

I Just Thought This Might Be The Problem Cause It Doe'snt Go To IceCold Realms, It Say's Darkspear Which Is The Realm I Play On The Retail... THIS SUCKS!

if ur realmlist is set to that its NOT the problem. and your realm will say dark spear till you actually choose what realm you play on this server. check to make sure that you world of warcraft is up to date (with retail with the exception of patch. 4.3) and double check that the ice cold launcher is in you WoW folder. plz let me know if this helps so i can help you farther if it doesnt.

Okay Thanks For Telling Me About The Realm Thing, VERY Helpful, My Launcher Is In My WOW Folder, Other Wise It Would'nt Work Full Stop... To Be Honest I'm Running Out Of Idea's... All I Can Think Of Now, Is My Retail Copy Ain't The ACTUAL DISK, I Downloaded The Client Off Battle.net... About Patch 4.3, I Can't Find Such A Thing Unless I Already Have It, I Don't Know... :/

But Yeah... That's ALL I Got Now... Keep Trying To Help Me Guy's... We're Getting Closer To Solving This PIMA!

Pace!