problems with skills

Deftinwolf

Question

The following i a contact admin conv. i had. im happy they were responsive but nothing got fixed. my problem is every time i log in on my character Tavin his skills in swords and defence would always reset so i was missing on hits 99% of the time. and sometimes i could not even regain them. i would like some more feedback on this issue.

Deftinwolf

photo-thumb-12514.jpg

09 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

Hey i am having reoccuring problems with my skills. i want to make a new character i dont want to loose any soulbound items i have on my current character. could you send them to a different character (of the same class) that i make?

Deftinwolf

photo-thumb-12514.jpg

09 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

my skills reset almost every time i log in.

photo-thumb-1.png

12 August 2011 - 10:16 AM

Hello,

If you give us more details, and the exact character name, we can attempt to fix it

Deftinwolf

photo-thumb-12514.jpg

13 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

the characters name is Tavin. he is a pally.

photo-thumb-1.png

13 August 2011 - 07:52 AM

Hello,

I have placed reset flags on your character. When you login your spells and talents will reset. This should clear up any issues :thumbsup:

Deftinwolf

photo-thumb-12514.jpg

14 August 2011 - 07:57 AM

im sorry but upon logging in at 11:19 am (my time) none of my talens or spells reset. but my skills were still reset.

photo-thumb-1.png

14 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

Hello,

I have manually reset the spells on the character. Please try now :)

Deftinwolf

photo-thumb-12514.jpg

14 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

everything was reset but during that time. i lost some gear. Oblivion Legend Arbiter Sandals, Oblivion Legend Arbiter waistguard, Oblivion Legend Arbiter bracers, Oblivion Legend Arbiter chestguard, and @@Gold Paladin Helm, is there any way i can get these items back?

your friend.

Skyler MacLean

(aka Tavin)

Deftinwolf

photo-thumb-12514.jpg

16 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

I am still going through the same problem could you send all my items to my other Pally? Deftinwolf. its just getting to annoying. but i want to remain on your server.

photo-thumb-1.png

17 August 2011 - 07:11 PM

Hello,

Sorry, but to get transfers you need to purchase the transfer service from our store

1 answer to this question