Merridan being offensive to player's Threating to Root for life.

You openly disrespct gms all the time you tell us what to do i have had enough if u didn learn ur lesson the first time from slayers 2 day acc bann enjoy a week mate and yes i can do that Rules say no gm disrespect any disrespect to a gm is first warning kick then bann baan time at gm disclosur dont like dont dis gms and no i never said i was rootin him for life i said until he stayed on long enough to get outta that bugged talent

You openly disrespct gms all the time you tell us what to do i have had enough if u didn learn ur lesson the first time from slayers 2 day acc bann enjoy a week mate and yes i can do that Rules say no gm disrespect any disrespect to a gm is first warning kick then bann baan time at gm disclosur dont like dont dis gms and no i never said i was rootin him for life i said until he stayed on long enough to get outta that bugged talent

The only gm i dr is you Because you an idiot you call players retard's and dumbass. Yes you did say you root for life.he cant unlearn that spell if he is rooted. and if you were smart you woulda .Resettalents but your such an idiot you dont even do it. all i did was help that poor mage who had no ****ing idea what was happening. Instead of telling me to shut the **** up or calling me a dumbasses because i am helping him from getting banned or rooted 4 life you shoulda have reset his talents you ****ing idiot. I hope you get FIRED and they dont HIRE ANYMORE RETARDED GM"S LIKE you. ***************** i dont want the ****ING GM SPOT***************** tired of abusive gm's like you.

Rage more at a gm and dont bulfaeces me mate there was 10+ players that saw you disrespecting slayers im the only gm what bul you just want all gms fired becasue u cant get gm back get over urself everyone knows ur not allowed in the talent no escuses dont like it to bad dont like not being gm anymore to bad as well gonna keep the disrespect cooming ill be glad to do perm ban mate rules bend for no one no exceptions

Rage more at a gm and dont bulfaeces me mate there was 10+ players that saw you disrespecting slayers im the only gm what bul you just want all gms fired becasue u cant get gm back get over urself everyone knows ur not allowed in the talent no escuses dont like it to bad dont like not being gm anymore to bad as well gonna keep the disrespect cooming ill be glad to do perm ban mate rules bend for no one no exceptions

5 of those players think your a fail gm.

Yes i am raged you. you banned me because i called you an idiot. because you called me a dumbass and a idiot. .l.

Dude you have been baned twice now for gm disrespect and you were removed from gm status by admins what do you do you turn around and disrespect the gms we have several witness on both accounts mate

Dude, #1 i love the staff except you for what you have just shown. yes i have been a little agianst some STAFFS INCLUDING YOU, because they are being dicks to player's calling me a dumbass and more. The staffs i trust is Tagwen, Tirionl, Slayer's, and Rocx, jordan. i have never Dr Tir. never dr slayers and never dr DAVID. so shut up

Your still bsin mate i was on skype with the rest of the gms when u dised slayers im the only 1 really we have prof give up the lies mate

LMFAO dised slayer's? He is a better gm than you. give up the lies? dude the only gm i have Disrespect was you. after you called me a Dumbass why? Because i told you to .resettalents on that mage. Why? because he was rooted he cant change talents if he is rooted. Hmm did you think of that?... I dont need to talk to you anymore. funny how you even told a player to shutup when he was asking if theres an event

Your still bsin mate i was on skype with the rest of the gms when u dised slayers im the only 1 really we have prof give up the lies mate

LMFAO dised slayer's? He is a better gm than you. give up the lies? dude the only gm i have Disrespect was you. after you called me a Dumbass why? Because i told you to .resettalents on that mage. Why? because he was rooted he cant change talents if he is rooted. Hmm did you think of that?... I dont need to talk to you anymore. funny how you even told a player to shutup when he was asking if theres an event even players talk faeces behind ur back

1st of all grimm banned me for 2 days. for gm dr. it was test. i was testing. him. You yet bann for a week. When you called me a dumbass and a idiot. I DONT CARE i will wait the week. You need to get fired no server deserves a bitch gm like you.

Dude Riaden you raged at hi before he called u a dumbass u called him an idiot before. so stfu.

I called him an bitch not an idiot. plus i called him a bitch after he called me a dumbass the only reason he called me a dumbass because i told him rooting players 4 life is abusive. after i told him to use resettalents.

Lets forget this ever happened. ( To be mentally sound, you need changes. You cannot do the same thing repeatedly and expect to have different results.)

12 year old twit? Lmfao im still wondering how you have not been fired thats another Direspect. Whatever dude. when this server loses all the players we know who fault it is.

Lets forget this ever happened. ( To be mentally sound, you need changes. You cannot do the same thing repeatedly and expect to have different results.)

12 year old twit? Lmfao im still wondering how you have not been fired thats another Direspect. Whatever dude. when this server loses all the players we know who fault it is.