I Dont whant pheonix back

manuelmondeja

BAD GM? Lol ok. Pheonix, Ironic, Tir.. WERE the only GMS who made events 24/7.. Good thing he got fired? really man. Funny thing is the good GMS get fired. I got fired pheonix got fired. Luis got fired. and deloth quit. All you got is slayer. which he barely knows rules (sorry Slayer i luv xD) and Tagwen... Morgwann does not make events. i have not seen 1 out of him.

Ironic dont be trying to put your name forth mate, and we arent here to do events mate, you got fired for certain reasons as did pheonix.

Yes? and your the HGM and lied to me. you told me you wanted me to try to get back on the team. I am not laser... i am Riaden.. you told pheonix faeces load of things bad about me. i dont wanna start anything but i trusted you yesterday.. (yesterday)

I laughed when you said "Ironic" xD, not in a mean way exept you ARE ironic. :P

I wan't rude, I was just messing around alot with the whole pedo thing, the main thing was that they was moaning at me when I was trying to find some for a video/signature. I also never got warned otherwise I would of stopped it.

Im with Pheonix all through this server and the real reason he got fired was because they cant take it... Pheonix was the best GM i had ever met... He may of been dirty at sometimes but he helped everyone and if you don't want a GM that good then... Goodbye Icecold-wow P.S ever since you fired pheonix ive seen alot of hackers.

Im with Pheonix all through this server and the real reason he got fired was because they cant take it... Pheonix was the best GM i had ever met... He may of been dirty at sometimes but he helped everyone and if you don't want a GM that good then... Goodbye Icecold-wow P.S ever since you fired pheonix ive seen alot of hackers.

I've seen one speedhacker, You relise there was a whole group of hackers who are also donators to try and hack me. So there proberly loose on the server now.