Vote system broken?

Zaedon14

Question

4 answers to this question

• Staff

The system seems to be partly broken. I don't receive points for a couple of sites, openwow and extremetop. You must make sure you are clicking on the banner to register to vote from each site, but sometimes I don't get credit and I think there are some site specific issues that will have to be addressed by the admins. Also, you are correct, the vote points don't show up in game on reaper. I believe that was due to the forum/site upgrade. You still have all of the votes on your account so it will be added later in game.

8 hours ago, fireguywtc said:

The system seems to be partly broken. I don't receive points for a couple of sites, openwow and extremetop. You must make sure you are clicking on the banner to register to vote from each site, but sometimes I don't get credit and I think there are some site specific issues that will have to be addressed by the admins. Also, you are correct, the vote points don't show up in game on reaper. I believe that was due to the forum/site upgrade. You still have all of the votes on your account so it will be added later in game.

but is the ingame bug something the admins are pursuing or is kinda ignore also is it possible if i downgrade my current vip weapons which are vip 4 to vip 3? since trasnmog isnt available vip 3 weapons look nicer and i cant transmog my current ones since no vp ingame