Gms should get more priority

AaronKirk

In your profile you are 22 years old O.o...

And whats the chance to someone hack your account ?

No one hacked your account unless your pc sucks and hard and haves no firewall which IS REAL BAD for the server becouse someone can get to your gm account and f*** up the server...

/Facepalm

No one hacked your account unless your pc sucks and hard and haves no firewall which IS REAL BAD for the server becouse someone can get to your gm account and f*** up the server...

/Facepalm

I really agree with Shooter you should get a new firewall and stuff you cant be hacked just like that.. you are gm and the one who hacked you changed the damn dw boss and moved it

I really agree with Shooter you should get a new firewall and stuff you cant be hacked just like that.. you are gm and the one who hacked you changed the damn dw boss and moved it

I was hacked by Beth. it is not hard when you got emu stuff and more stuff.. Thats why in my LOGS it said i added gear to others... it was beth all along. im thinking it is her again but on pheonix. Plus my firewall is new. and i still got hacked.

/Facepalm

I am 22 years old, a hacker posted it. Your PC wouldn't matter, firewall doesn't make much diffrence anyways most of the stuff they can do danger with in encrypted anyways. Firewall is to stop viruses and unwanted programs. I have AVG pro anyways, you can easily get into a computer from the DNS number from your IP I have multiple programs to stop this as my farther hosts websites and other important crap exept the fact that I left my computer off in the 30 minutes I got hacked in. I went downstairs on my laptop and I went upstairs and bam I was hacked simple. Plus on the commands we have you can't really "F*ck" up the server My computer isn't that easy to hack exept from a few folders. The folders I keep all my crap in, My pictures, My music and my games.

My password is so easy to guess though, just for the fact that no one would guess it because it's the last thing they susspect wich was the reason I choice it. He/she took about 11 attempts befor they got it.

Also riaden, it wouldn't be beth. Beth is my friend. :o

(It's aaron, I got locked out of my account lol.)