People are getting absolutely horrid on here.

So, multiple times I have been called a "Fag" "Fgt" by the same two people for the time I have been playing this server. Granted I know people with be like this in all games, however I still think that it's just wonderful how just using a 0 in place of a O or spelling "Fuk" won't get you muted. I've ignored both of them and nothing seems to stop them from getting on different toons to harass me. Oh well, I guess It must just be me getting butthurt from trolls. 

All though they may be trolls calling someone fag or even fgt should not be tolerated, Next time it happens SS and make a report, changing a letter in the word into a number should still be enough to justify that you are still being called bad stuff.

Ps this my opinion on the subject I could be wrong.

Xmzzy is partly right here.

If you pissed someone off and he's just mad at the moment you can ignore him. If a player actually does effort to be able to whisper you with insults, for example logging a different character when you ignored the previous one, we consider it player harassment. No matter how it's written.

Next time this happens try to capture some evidence, preferably showing that the player uses several characters to do the job.

Always try to ignore the player first. If he keeps coming after you, report it. A GM will take care of it.