A short list of suggestions

warther

• 1. A new way to get Transmorgrification Tokens. 1 could be purchased for 50k gold or 35 IceGold Bars for example. It would benefit players to farm more gold/IceGold Bars.
  • 2. Pehaps, a Deathwing daily quest where you have to kill him like 3 times and it will reward you with 1-2 IceGold Bars or 5k gold?
  • 3. Caster/Melee offsets that can be purchased with Vote Points would be nice too. They should have more stats than the IceGold ones, that would benefit players to Vote more actively.
  • 4. Bring professions, everyone would like to make himself fancy transmorgrification items or mounts with professions. You could make the required mats for these recipes to be purchased with IceGold. It would benefit players to farm more IceGold and level up professions.

I like most of these suggestions, I think the Deathwing thing could be that as a daily or maybe a weekly where you have to kill him 3 times, then when you turn in the quest you can choose any of his drops as the quest reward. That way we could bring back an economy with Deathwing drops. Due to the abundance of them. :P

I like most of these suggestions, I think the Deathwing thing could be that as a daily or maybe a weekly where you have to kill him 3 times, then when you turn in the quest you can choose any of his drops as the quest reward. That way we could bring back an economy with Deathwing drops. Due to the abundance of them. :P

lurking in da shadows !....

I also agree with this xD. ( didnt say it to stay on topic ofc :P)

• 4. Bring professions, everyone would like to make himself fancy transmorgrification items or mounts with professions. You could make the required mats for these recipes to be purchased with IceGold. It would benefit players to farm more IceGold and level up professions.

Please add this. X_X