Just a warning

alendre001

11. Scamming or attempting to scam is forbidden. When caught, you may face a permanent ban.

You have the rights ² report that guy if you were trading with him as long as it happened inside IceCold, if you were trading with him outside IceCold then I guess there can't be done anything as far as I know, could be wrong but I remember a guy being perma banned for scamming.

Previous message is mine, didnt know I was on Twink's acc u.u

Well, you guys can check the logs, he was on "Huntoux". He offered me his hunt but then I looked his profile and I asked for the sham (strong of course). He told me to put my toon on sale so that he can buy it, then he would give me a voucher to buy his sham. Thats what we did but when he putted his sham and that my priest was already gone, it was his illus sham and he pretended thats he didnt know that (lol vip2 priest 2x 100$ weap -> illus sham, yea absolutely normal..) So yes... I dont know what to do.

edit: lol it isnt even illus but impecc....

Previous message is mine, didnt know I was on Twink's acc u.u

Well, you guys can check the logs, he was on "Huntoux". He offered me his hunt but then I looked his profile and I asked for the sham (strong of course). He told me to put my toon on sale so that he can buy it, then he would give me a voucher to buy his sham. Thats what we did but when he putted his sham and that my priest was already gone, it was his illus sham and he pretended thats he didnt know that (lol vip2 priest 2x 100$ weap -> illus sham, yea absolutely normal..) So yes... I dont know what to do.

So I guess this happened inside IceCold so all you can do now is reporting him for scamming.

The character shop was made so players can put their unused characters up for sale.

Other players can then take a look at the character shop, check if they see anything they like and purchase it.

the way you two used the character shop isn't how it's intended. It doesn't increase the safety of the trade in any way since it's still about trust, both players still need to put up a character for the trade to be complete.

As you all know Icecold doesn't support trades or sales like this. The only way we support it is if it's done using the character shop, the way it's intended. This means selling, not trading characters.

11. Scamming or attempting to scam is forbidden. When caught, you may face a permanent ban.

You have the rights ² report that guy if you were trading with him as long as it happened inside IceCold, if you were trading with him outside IceCold then I guess there can't be done anything as far as I know, could be wrong but I remember a guy being perma banned for scamming.

This is a bunch of crap.

Trading is not supported in any way. I'm not sure why you would say this.

Of course scamming is forbidden. And if caught the scammer will face a permanent ban. But we still don't support trades of any kind.

Now, if you have a part of the chat where you two both clearly understand that you're talking about the vip6 shaman, you can go ahead and report him. If not, well I guess then this is another beautiful example of why we only support the character shop in the way it is intended.