New Voting items.....? and other fun things

Any chance we can get a few new voting items?

How about a shield with dex int etc for shammies? 

Upgradable armor would be nice too, the stuff there is only on par with nexus :S

Make "holy star"s purchaseable since they are such a rare drop.

Add rings/back/necks/ trinkets (possibly upgradable)

Perhaps more soloable quests for better gears? The division between pay to win and play to win is so huge, it actually makes things less fun in the whole scheme of things....Also fix some drops rates, ice clams etc drop so infrequently compared to the effort put in...also skywall mobs hit way too hard. Unless you are again VIP or have heals, you can NOT do it......so you are limited by a couple classes.

Make all skills functional again. Chain lightning would be nice to use. Channeled spells or DoT's would be nice to see functional. Perhaps there is some coding in the hunters sting etc that could help with the other classes as THAT works just fine.

Anyone else have things to add? Thanks

I don't play any more so I can't speak about the drop rates any more, but as far as the disabled spells go, they are disabled so as to allow the dev(s) time to figure out why they're broken and attempt to fix them. I seem to remember something about Chain Lightning having a retarded jump range on the lightning or something along those lines.

The channeled spells and DoT's are broken due to how haste affects them. Since the haste is just under max, channeled spells are near instant and don't do anywhere near their intended damage. DoT's also do damage more quickly (a retail thing, not just a server thing) based on your haste, so like the channeled spells, they only tick once, sometimes twice if you're lucky. I believe it would take some reworking of the haste scripts to fix that, so I doubt it will be done for a while.

Make "holy star"s purchaseable since they are such a rare drop.

also skywall mobs hit way too hard. Unless you are again VIP or have heals, you can NOT do it......so you are limited by a couple classes.

Make all skills functional again. Chain

I disagree with this. Skywall is supposed to be VERY difficult and require a group to do it. It was intended to be hard.

Channeled spells or DoT's would be nice to see functional.

This isn't possible due to the haste on the server unfortunately.

Other than that I like the other suggestions!