Voting at open wow- 3rd vote site on the list

Seems to me that there are lots of issues with the open wow voting site. I can never seem to vote off both accounts I have, even after clearing all data etc. Often also find that I can only vote once a day instead of twice like the other sites.  Can the site not be changed at all? I cant be the only one as ice cold often slips to the mid to high 20s rankings ......anyone else ?

I've just checked this and indeed it seems Open WoW is the only vote page with doesn't grant vote points on a secondary account.

My guess is that Open WoW remembers your IP and doesn't allow you to vote a second time, even if it's on a different account.

I'll investigate some more and get back to you as soon as I can.

• Its not always just a 2nd account, same account twice in one day like others. Yesterday I voted in the morning. Come evening when resets were done for the 12 hours, I couldn't do a secondary then. Ive tried logging out then in again, also in options deleted all cookies, history etc and still nothing. Perhaps the site itself is messed up or just TOO strict on its protocol.

If it would only be the secondary account it would somewhat make sense. Since it could be registering your ip and simply won't allow the same ip to vote twice.

Having trouble after those 12 hours doesn't make sense at all. It's definitely something on their side tho.

I don't think I personally ever had trouble voting at Open WoW other than the usual errors, which all voting sites have occasionally.

I will discuss this as soon as I can. If we find out that the site doesn't work properly we will try to come up with a fitting solution.

Perhaps add a few more voting sites in the mix? That COULD work if new items were added to the vote vendors. ie vip vote armor maybe or something like that and up the weaps a LIL from 200 vp to 300 or something, so even ten voting sites would take a couple week minimum to get decent weaps. Just a suggestion.

• Staff

There is a problem with their "Capcha" server not authenticating correctly and therefore it doesn't count the vote as valid. I know, it does it to me all the time. The way you can confirm this is when you don't get credit for voting for them, go back and click "submit vote" without entering the capcha. If it goes straight to the list, the capcha isn't working at that time.

There is nothing we can do to fix it on our end. Perhaps someday we can find a suitable replacement for Openwow.