Several idea's

Goofstar

Suggestion 1

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : General improvement / loot

• A short description : As in a previous topic, another world boss like FBA with random drops (fine iron, unbound energie and mats for different custom dungeons

• How and Who would that Benefit : Non vip and vip would benefit, and it gives them something else to kill rather then FBA

• Any screenshots/images if needed : none needed

Suggestion 2

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : General inprovement,  slight decrease in Rage fire Chasm and Shadowfang Keep

• A short description : mats per kill should be a bit lowered even when you lower the drops its still good to farm

• How and Who would that Benefit : not really a benefit but just a suggestion (not many players will be happy about it but idc)

• Any screenshots/images if needed : none needed 

Suggestion 3

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : General inprovement / loot

• A short description : Weapons / rings etc for vote points  make it 150 / 300 a piece with nice stats like 3500 main stat with one or two meta slots.

• How and Who would that Benefit : The server it self and Non vip and vip, people will vote more to obtain the item(s).

• Any screenshots/images if needed : none needed.

Suggestion 4

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : Quest type.

• A short description : Farmable mats like stones, weapon parts and armor shards to be traded for one higher example : trade 20 x weapon part I  for 1 weapon part II. 

• How and Who would that Benefit : All. 

• Any screenshots/images if needed : none needed.

Suggestion Format 5

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : Nerf dmg in SFK. 

• A short description : Nerf the dmg that the mobs in SFK do to around 75-85K.

• How and Who would that Benefit : it would benefit Vips because they get ask less for runs. and it will benefit  non vips because it will be "easier"  and hopefully group up faster. alot of the non vips dont run it because the dmg is slightly to high and the will beg VIP's to run then.
  • Any screenshots/images if needed : None needed

This is what i could come up with 

Billjobs

Suggestion 6

• Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : General improvement

• A short description : Give me the "The Patient" title

• How and Who would that Benefit : It would benefit only me. Why? because im awesome! thats why

• Any screenshots/images if needed : ....