Kamijou Abuse

Demonmuffin

Name of character you are reporting: Kamijou

Date/Time of incident: 4:18-4:42 Realm Time

Reason for report: Abusing Teleport Command, He teleported me away from a Hide N' Seek spot which I found him first and had teleported me in middle of "GURUBASHI" arena, where I had died. He can't teleport me away... He had no permission and I don't see what is wrong with using Flame Strike. How does this kid get hired?

Proof:

i3x7no.png

Abuse? If anything he made the best choice possible. You were camping players during the event and violating rule 6. Adam only did what he thought was best for everyone else. You were ruining the event for everyone with your killing and disrespect. 

You were harassing the other players while the event was going on. You had minor violations of Rule 6, all tho not mutable. You had already completed (and won) the event. If I would've let you stay you would've continue to harass the other players like you had done the previous time. I merely moved you away after you had gotten your reward. Just think of the no "permission" as a punishment for the minor violations of Rule 6 and the harassment of the other players taking place in the event.