Offsets, Pythios and weapons.

counterwow21

Okay, so I'm here to share my suggestion that I believe there needs to be more offsets. Neltharian(Deathwing) is currently the only way for the non-vips to obtain offsets. I believe this to be somewhat....bad. The reason for that is because they cannot solo it, it takes a group of Ravaged non-vips to do it. Plus there's a low drop rate for the items. I think you (the staff members) should either implement a Monster, quest, or something to give offsets. Or, if you choose to leave Neltharian (Deathwing) as the only offset source, please add a weekly question that allows you to choose any ONE of this drops. The requirement would be as simple as killing Neltharian. 

Secondly, I think there should be more ways to obtain weapons. I'm sure you guys are busy adding more. But as was brought up in the past, I think the idea of upgradable weapons should be added. What I mean more specifically is the addition of Demonic weapons that upgrade to blessed all the way up to Impec. That way you have a constant weapon that upgrades with you.

Thirdly for the vip's, I think more drops should be added to the Pythios loot tables. I feel like a Staff and Bow, along with a wand and shield should be added for those who need them. Currently there are 3 weapon drops all of which are for melee classes. It's true that Hoarders gives Intellect so is useful for those classes that use it. But there are no weapons for those same classes.

well, i think that what would really help the server is setting a 1$ fee for every time someone posts on the ''suggestions' wall about offsets :D. No offense, but its getting old now... 

Then that should mean they should listen to the suggestion. There's a reason it's suggested 10000 times.

Well these are secondary things , most important thing is which need attention is 

1. Lack of Contants causing low population

2. Non Vip needs something new instance and armor maybe higher then impecc level

3. Vip needs new dung. its awfull that there is only one vip dung and open too which cause much pain

Note -  I dont want to change the the topic . 

Well these are secondary things , most important thing is which need attention is 

1. Lack of Contants causing low population

2. Non Vip needs something new instance and armor maybe higher then impecc level

3. Vip needs new dung. its awfull that there is only one vip dung and open too which cause much pain

Note -  I dont want to change the the topic .

For the #2 suggestion I've heard some rumors that another set is coming. I heard this some time ago so I'm unsure as if it it's true or not.