content suggestions

xankye

a lot of people have been going on about new content, like new vote weapons, new content for all classes, spell casters & dps so here is a couple that people have been saying and i have added a few myself

200 vote point throwing knife 

200 vote point melee claws 

200 vote point vote staff for druids *more agility & dps based stats* 

200 vote point caster sword or dagger so casters have a choice between a staff or 1 handed 

making the god sword stats better then the dagger or reducing the stats on the god dagger, as the godsword is a 2 handed weapon it should have more base stats because without titans grip u can only weild one, and as the dagger it has nearly the same amount of stats as the godsword + u can use it in main or offhand so u can use 2 weapons and get more stats what would make it more powerful in the long run then the 2 handed godsword. 

pythios. 

2 handed melee weapon. 

2 handed caster staff

caster wand + caster off hand book 

a caster set that matches the stats for hoarders but is more spell power based.

a range weapon bow or crossbow 

i want to hear other peoples idea's and opinions on this, as i think it would give uniqueness to classes and dps & spell caster bass classes themselves

thanks 

kilamanjaro

a lot of people have been going on about new content, like new vote weapons, new content for all classes, spell casters & dps so here is a couple that people have been saying and i have added a few myself

200 vote point caster sword or dagger so casters have a choice between a staff or 1 handed 

making the god sword stats better then the dagger or reducing the stats on the god dagger, as the godsword is a 2 handed weapon it should have more base stats because without titans grip u can only weild one, and as the dagger it has nearly the same amount of stats as the godsword + u can use it in main or offhand so u can use 2 weapons and get more stats what would make it more powerful in the long run then the 2 handed godsword. 

pythios. 

2 handed melee weapon. 

2 handed caster staff

a bow

yes those i agree with

This has already been suggested by me, maybe you have missed it. Molten is concidering it, but he has lots of work to do.

Druids can just dual wield 200 vp daggers.

Yeah but they will benefit more in feral with a staff

Wrong. This would be true in 3.5.5 and such but with cata they stopped getting specific benefits from weapon type. They just depend on the stats of each specific weapon and it just so happens that in retail staffs and such give the most agility.