arena 2v2.3v3 teams

xankye

i have been talking with a few of the ice-cold wow community and we have suggested and think that the developers should work on fixing the arena teams, as it will bring a lot more fun into ice-cold wow's player vs player side of the realm, a lot of people are bored of sitting around in the guru arena doing the same thing day in day out, so i'm making this suggestion to see what other people think...

Me and a few other people have tested 2v2's and its really buggy, when u make an arena team u must be the same faction as you're partner, and then u can que, once you are in the arena, before the count down, it will look like you are drunk ( this does not stay for the whole time just until the arena doors are open), after the doors are open when u kill you're opponent your World of warcraft will crash and you will get an error, this is due to box that is supposed to pop up after u kill the enemy team, but it doesn't and it causes you're wow.exe to crash and give you a wow error, i think the developers should have a look at this and get this added into the game, as it will be a big hit for the server and its realm, and it will bring more player vs player combat for the community.

i think this will be a big hit for the server, and also bring the use of the conquest points, what could be used in the future for another pvp set that requires an amount of conquest per item

Making arenas would be amazing, but all items besides non-vip items should be disabled in arena. (Which can be easily done from what I know).

Now, why no vip? So everyone can join. As a VIP you can just farm up non-vip gear even easier and there would be no whining about OP VIPs getting in arenas.

And arena should give honor.

• Owners

you will get an error, this is due to box that is supposed to pop up after u kill the enemy team, but it doesn't and it causes you're wow.exe to crash and give you a wow error

You are mostly right, but one key issue. The server is trying to send the box. But it's not sending the information in the correct format, and your game crashes when it reads the bad info. It's like this because opcode formatting is very difficult and can take a long time to figure out.