Super Important Topic

shoo77ter

Well today i did go and take some nice pics in icecold. I went to a waterfall near gurubashi and what i found was this...

okay well i found out the waterfall was full of those .. GOBJECTS=Gameobjects and well i have been Gm on this server and on other ones so i know one thing. Those are SOOO Hard to remove with just typing .gobject del (GUID) .gobject del (GUID) Huh !!!!!!!!

Well thats just shi**. And this isn't the only place i'm talking about...

Just there wasn't many rules i broke that i lost my gm rights ... i know you did right but this was one of them and one of most bad rule i broke....

-Sorry

wowscrnshot070711234913.jpg

Well today i did go and take some nice pics in icecold. I went to a waterfall near gurubashi and what i found was this...

okay well i found out the waterfall was full of those .. GOBJECTS=Gameobjects and well i have been Gm on this server and on other ones so i know one thing. Those are SOOO Hard to remove with just typing .gobject del (GUID) .gobject del (GUID) Huh !!!!!!!!

Well thats just shi**. And this isn't the only place i'm talking about...

Just there wasn't many rules i broke that i lost my gm rights ... i know you did right but this was one of them and one of most bad rule i broke....

-Sorry

wowscrnshot070711234913.jpg

i did that Jumpy event- ironic my 1st one i had made in icecold

Well mate i'm not talking about that only (one) But there are several ... and that one failed you couldn't even jump across the Shield or what ever that one is :D

And you should use the old ones and not always made new one those are hard to remove :9

Well mate i'm not talking about that only (one) But there are several ... and that one failed you couldn't even jump across the Shield or what ever that one is :(

And you should use the old ones and not always made new one those are hard to remove :9

This.

There not that hard to remove, as long as you rapidly do "CTRL + P" and then change the ID. Simples, doesn't take long either. He should of deleted them and I must agree, you could NOT finish your events and you didn't listen when people told you this. :D