i have error 134

ghostd1g

Question

11 answers to this question

I never ran into this issue but try this. Delete your WoW, make a new folder and label it WoW or something. Then, download the icecold launcher and put it in this new folder. Click "Reinstall Game Patch" on the bottom of the launcher. (This reinstalls WoW). This process takes some times, after you do this download those two files mentioned earlier. If this still doesn't fix your issue I'm not sure how to.

Well I have no idea what is wrong with mine. I had tried 4 different WoW's so far. I have also done the self download via the launcher, I still get the error. I only get it once I run the IceCold-WoW launcher though.... I download a no-install version, works fine, I add the IceCold-WoW launcher, then try and boom, instant #134.

Mariusrex21052, Have you tried reinstalling the World of Warcraft 4.0.6 Cataclysm patch through the Icecold-wow launcher? If not I suggest you try this. To do it, I suggest you make a Folder and title it WoW 4.0.6 or Icecold-wow. Then, download the launcher and move it into this new folder. After that, open the launcher in the empty folder, you'll see a button that looks similar to the refresh button. When you hover over this button it'll say "Redownload Game Patch" or something similar to that, you'll want to click it. After you click it it'll start downloading the game, then your screen will go black for a few minutes. Just let this happen. After you enter the world (which will take some time) I suggest you just leave WoW open and go do something else because when you download it this way it just puts it what's required to play. It's not actually fully installed. You'll want to let it get to about 50-70% before you really start playing. To check what % it's at you must be in the world, then you'll just hover over the icon next to the red question mark, it should be labeled something along the lines of System. If this doesn't solve your issue then I suggest you open a new topic to get more attention for your issue.

Best of luck!