Hey im Engage

engage

Sup guys, My names drew AKA Engage in-game I play a Fire/frost mage on the server and i figured i should make an introduction because i started off on the wrong foot lately haha.. So I would like to say Don't take it seriously or think i hate you if i kill you in game im sorry if first impressions from me are terrible but im seriously a nice dude just send me whisper if you don't believe me. Also im willing to help anyone out for something in exchange doesn't matter tho just something small, Anyways i'd put more but most people wouldn't care i just wanted to say hi and all that jazz.

Hello Engage, I see you say you play Fire/Frost mage. My suggestion is that you switch to arcane. I believe myself to be one of the best mages on the server ( which can very easily be not true). But for fire and frost the damage is quite low compared to arcane. With arcane you get the the stun with sheep, slows, and a very powerful arcane blast. My VIP3 mage can hit an upwards of  600K-620K arcane blasts fully buffed and berserk.

Arcane is considerably better for mages on this server.

Also, nice to meet you, I noticed you in the arena at somepoint today. I'm not sure if your VIP4 is new, if it is, congrats! :P

Hello Engage, I see you say you play Fire/Frost mage. My suggestion is that you switch to arcane. I believe myself to be one of the best mages on the server ( which can very easily be not true). But for fire and frost the damage is quite low compared to arcane. With arcane you get the the stun with sheep, slows, and a very powerful arcane blast. My VIP3 mage can hit an upwards of  600K-620K arcane blasts fully buffed and berserk.

Arcane is considerably better for mages on this server.

Also, nice to meet you, I noticed you in the arena at somepoint today. I'm not sure if your VIP4 is new, if it is, congrats! :P

Thanks for the tip man i'll have too try arcane out in a bit but atm i find fire to be very fun as for mobilization and frost is fun because i usually take on multiple players the focus cc is very nice with deep freeze. And my mage was made yesterday :D