Idea for sets n' Stuff

Glitch

• 3 months later...

There should be a new set after impec and the weapon idea is great. Demonic weapon that upgrades with the set changing its name and states, like if it was a 2h maxed out be 2/3rds as strong as godsword and looked simular :D

There should be a new set after impec and the weapon idea is great. Demonic weapon that upgrades with the set changing its name and states, like if it was a 2h maxed out be 2/3rds as strong as godsword and looked simular :D

Hmm, if we go with my idea for the weapons (Demonic greatsword that's upgradable) I feel like the Impeccable Greatsword should have stats similar that of the +4 voter 2H slicer. Just better damage.

Then like an upgradable weapon set to go with all the other sets would be really cool like

Blessed Greatsword

Blessed Waraxe

Blessed Shiv

Blessed Recurve

Blessed Bulwark

Etc Then like Ravaged weapons then divine and so on... really sick lol Would make it harder for players to get the full set but could be very rewarding for them also! ^_^

Hmm, if we go with my idea for the weapons

dat was my idea :3

It's Ok though, you can haz it ^_^

We do have stuff planned for a set after Impec but Tiri is the one in charge of making it, and with him being busy it is taking longer then it should have. Meanwhile I have some weapon ideas planned for the future :P