Idea for sets n' Stuff

Glitch

I disagree on the glitched set but I support the idea of each set having a weapon with it, while in hellfire peninsula getting demonic weapons such as Demonic Greatsword would drop and the criteria for upgrading it would be the same for the demonic gear set, you would do this for each slot of weapons.

I've farmed all the way up to forbidden basically and yea Divine is a bitch xD

Anyways you know what would be a really good idea? you know how the Deathwing items can be upgraded into Iegold?
Should make Dathwing drop armor or weapons to kind of like Pythios but with Deathwing and the armor/weapons can be upgraded to something better than honor gear? but still not as good as voters? or you could make the Icegold armor like Voters set and buff the Voters set up? that would be really cool!
What do you guys think is this only me or is this cool?

How is this relevant to this thread in any serious manner? C'mon, if you're going to be on the forums atleast stay on topic...

I am stating that's how I'm eating the liking to my idea... I LUV IT! xD Now Tiri start making stuff....

no idea what happened to the words behind it nor how it got all the way the **** over there ^_^

Whos to say I'm not already famous? Anyways.. Thanks your your opinion and I wasn't trying to get a set in my name to be "famous" it was just a joke I wasn't like full on absolute 100% on like YEA make me a set.. it was a joke my real idea was for the weapons lol. :P

Just noticed I said "Dathwing" lol what I fail ^_^