help!

wolvesrule123

Question

i am a new player and every time i try to log in it tells me that a patch is required and to press the restart button to exit WoW and download the patch but when i press restart it says failed to install patch please try again later if this problem persist to contact tech support or re install the game . this has happen about 7 times now and re installing the patches dosnt help ether i have done that 3 times . some one please help i want to play!! 

2 answers to this question

Okay, here. First of all delete that WoW file. Second, make an new folder and name it Icecold-wow or WoW or w/e you want to. Now download the Icecold-wow launcher and put it in the new folder. Open the launcher in the empty folder and you'll see in the bottem left had corner something that says "Reinstall Game Patch". Click this. What it does it is installs the 4.0.6 version of WoW in a matter of minutes. Plus there is no issues with it. If your issue keeps happening even after you do this (which there is about a 1% chance) then I don't have a clue.