The recent "Removal of Armor rating from agility"

koaladoe

Okay i understand the concept but after seeing how much of a difference it makes (im a shaman) i think you guys went a little too overboard with it. Literally before the update (i had 4 pieces blessed 4 pieces ravaged) and some decent weapons. I could solo the mobs/bosses of Forge of souls. Now after the update (2 pieces blessed 6 ravaged) it's difficult to solo more than one mob, seeing as they *almost* 1 hit me. And the bosses, who critted anywhere from 150k-200k most before the update. now 1 hit me with around 590-650ks. It's ridiculous in my opinion.

Admin at least do something, for vips, i think 25$ is enough amount for 75% armor, 

Due to your this recent nerf of armor , a vip need to pay at least 55$ for 75 % ...  i dont think its a fair deal

for 75% armor u need to pay 55 dollers , for vip...... fix it . 

Meenaneeraj, I don't see your issue. VIPs DO get what they paid for. Okay you're VIP2? Okay cool, VIP2 is strong BUT it's still only VIP2. You can't expect all that much from it. Yea I understand 25$ for not much armor sucks, but just make up for it with skill or heals! With this reduce alot of people suffered. Mainly the non-vip. I'm still able to solo plently on my blessed- ravaged agility users so you should be fine yourself. Figure out ways to deal with it!