how to connect

kiranvanek

Question

6 answers to this question

Kiranvanek, for a quick Cataclysm download first make a new folder labeled "Icecold WoW' Then download the icecold launcher. Move the launcher into the "Icecold WoW" folder and open it. Then what you want to do is click "Reinstall game patch" in the lower lefthand corner. Then it's playable. You may want to leave it open for a few hours to let it actually download the game(From what I know you must be afk in game for it to download). You can play it right away but it may be slow.

counterwow21 thanks but its too late , i came home now from school , we had a school trip thats why im here earlyer but im downloading wow from piratebay from the morning , 66.3 % already downloaded it has 28.3 GB .. does your wow cata have 28 GBs too ? a bit of large number when my WOLTK has 16 GB... anyway i dont know wich version is it so the ice cold launcher whil patch it for the version i need to play this server ?

Hello kiranvanek, The fully installed wow for Icecold-wow is 13.5 GB (14,548,650,226 bytes), The download of the actual game is

46.8 MB (49,134,111 bytes), this will only take about 30 seconds give or take (Depending on your computer) Then it is playable, While in-game WoW will automatically install the rest of the game while you play. Next time if you have a problem with needing a download for WoW just use this launcher and it will save you a lot of time so you could spend more on the game!