Who'd like Transmogrification on IceCold Reaper?

Rowlett

I'm working on a Transmogrification vendor for IceCold Reaper 4.0.6 - 4.3.x I was wondering who'd want Transmogrification included, or is it just a waste of time? Do you think Ryan or Jordan would like it?

If you're wondering if people would like it then why say you're working on one?

How exactly are you working on it? Still haven't seen any pictures or proof.. + instead of saying you're working on a vendor for a server say you are making one that could be used on a server.

Just a bit of advice

I don't try very hard for grammer on the forums, I only do in-game because it reflects on my character, but yet, no one has answered the question would you like Transmogrification introduced to IceCold-WoW, you have just taken the bad parts of my post and made it worse than it really is.

I don't try very hard for grammer on the forums, I only do in-game because it reflects on my character, but yet, no one has answered the question would you like Transmogrification introduced to IceCold-WoW, you have just taken the bad parts of my post and made it worse than it really is.

As Molten said, you're NOT a dev, so don't get ahead of yourself. We will have transmog available when Reaper updates to 4.3.4.