Need help on what i need to download pre patch here

Bloodshotthyn

Question

Ok so i have downloaded the full version of retail wow. Im trying to play ice wow but im guessing i cant have it updated all the way so how do i fix this? Not to mention i try to go to my wow data>enus and it doesnt even have a set realmlist in the files that i can change for icecold-wow. Please explain on what i need to download and where i can get it. Wanting to play asap  plz and thanks.

7 answers to this question

HERES WHAT U SHOULD DO

FIRST - Delete your wow folder ( just do it cause its useles and it might cause many problems )

SECOND - Download Icecold wow, put it in an empty folder on your desktop

THIRD - Sign in ( press ''ok'' in every single window that pops up, and wait a few minutes, especially when the screen goes black, this will take about 4-5 minutes, so just wait till you get to the loggin screen )

FOURTH!!!!!! - SIGN IN USING YOUR ACCOUNT NAME IN THIS SITE, NOT YOUR EMAIL, BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE A WOW ACCOUNT ALREADY, IT WILL TRY TO LOOK FOR THE BLIZZARD ACCOUNT WITH THE SAME EMAIL AND IT WONT LET YOU ENTER

In all cases try not to open the wow updater ( in case you havent deleted your wow directory file ) because it will update your files to Pandaria.

What version do you have as we speak?

Can it by any chance be 5.0(MoP)?

If not.

You can download the correct mirrors. With these you can update your client to the correct version.

Mirrors

If so.

i would suggest downloading the Icecold launcher.

You simply place the launcher in an empty folder, not inside your wow directory and let it do its job.

Icecold launcher

I hope this has helped you.

Kind regards,

Flash.