Starter Quest assistance needed

bahmat09

Question

The Starter Quest, where you kill 250 Hardened Steel Reavers, 250 Stormforged Tacticians, 250 Titanium Siegebreakers and 250 Titanium Thunderer, is, as far as i can tell, almost impossible to complete. In Normal Halls Of Lightning, not only do the mobs hit way too hard for anyone starting off to solo this quest, but the door leading further into the Hall is shut tight, even after I kill General Bjarngrim. In Heroic Mode, mobs are soloable, the door opens and l can go further into HoL, but Siegebreakers and Thunderers are not target-able.

Any tips on how to actually finish this quest? Would really like that 2h hammer quest reward for my pally.

Thanks very much in advance.

7 answers to this question

The Starter Quest.

Not only do the mobs hit way too hard for anyone starting off to solo this quest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But Siegebreakers and Thunderers are not target-able.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any tips on how to actually finish this quest? Would really like that 2h hammer quest reward for my pally.

So, for the first part.

It's not a starter quest. It's a weapon quest.

You shouldn't be in HoL with both Starter or Demonic gear.

Once you managed to farm some gear and get some decent damage, you can start thinking about this quest.

I'm not really sure about the second part. I haven't completed the quest myself as i simply don't need it, but i will go have a look when i get home from work.

Then for the tips, if you're online when i'll go have a look, i can take you along, if you want to.

If the mobs are actually not targetable you'll probably need Ryan to fix it.

Thanks for the offer, but it's alright. I'm already in full demonic gear and l triple box HoL (healer, DPS and tank, full Demonic gear). Even in full Demonic gear, HoL is not solo-able in Normal Mode. Tried it with  just my warr. Got my ass handed to me, lol. But it's cool. feels like a real raid.

With Siegebreakers and Thunderers not being target-able, you're saying l need to tell a GM about this? Ok. ty.

I pretty much kills those mobs in a second, but alright^^

Understandable that your way is more fun.

For the mobs, you can write an in-game ticket, stating your problem. In that case the GM will contact the owner and he'll fix it. You could try contacting Ryan straight away, this can be done at the 'Contact Admins' section. Either way it might take some time for it to get fixed, but i'm sure they'll jump right to it when they get the time.

Hello, the weapon quest is going to be reduced down to 200 mobs (50 Hardeneed Steel Reavers, 50 Stormforged Tacticians, 50 Titanium Siegebreakers, and 50 Titanium Thunderers) in the new update that will come soon.

ty very much

That only happens in 5 Heroic in the instance. In 5 Normal, they are target-able.

In 5 man Heroic, the door leading deeper into HoL, where we can get to the Siegebreakers and Thunderers, is locked shut. Does not open even after beating the general. In Normal HoL, the door opens but they are not target-able. personally tested both ways myself since i really want the hammer reward.

But it's alright. will wait for the updates. ty very much. much easier that way. :) Will go for the vp 2h hammer then. Matches my demonic gear anyways :D