Seeing as I haven't played in a while...

rofl_bruda

ae232ac0e6fe48fdb7c207d.png

A couple of new Weapons and Weapon ID's for some VIP's.. Skywall and Karazhan added, Community slowed a bit but it will get better.

Haunted Ashbringer can be upgraded to a new weapon called Holy Ashbringer.

Okay. Next request (thanks for the pics Molt and Era <3):

What's my old gear look like now? Stats wise and skins, just in case Ryan was tarded and made the Nexus gear not Judgement anymore...

I ask cause I quit before all that stat change stuff and I'm curious how that gear is now compared to the highest tier stuff.

Death Melee Cloak  

Death Melee Ring

Chromatic VIP Melee Ring

Death Melee Necklace

Chromatic VIP Melee Trinket

Divine Paladin Boots

Divine Paladin Legplates

Divine Paladin Belt

Divine Paladin Gloves

Divine Paladin Bracers

Divine Paladin Breastplate

Divine Paladin Epaulets

Melee Badge of IceGold

Melee Tabard of Spirits

Forbidden Holy Light Helm

Melee Shirt of Spirits

^ A list of what the site says Knee has. I call shenanigans though cause i totally had full IceGold but whatevs. I can always farm it again.

This is what you look like (Knee):

ad9a3761e0e144d48eadd23.png

As for missing gear, there was a data corruption incident that wiped out everyones progress between July 8 and August 15 2012. Looks like you were caught in that.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK there goes full Judgement gear..........and honor gear.........**** me batman.................also the Forge bow...............

PS: Thanks for ruining my day with that...also, I meant like stats wise too. And actual thanks for the pic :3

Welcome Back! :)

Dat signature..

I ain't back lul. Just being bored. Probs won't be back till like 2014 if "Ryan hasn't blown up the server yet."

Your signature is bearable :P I'll help you farm when you get back :)  That's if what you said actually happens ._. 

Your signature is bearable :P I'll help you farm when you get back :)  That's if what you said actually happens ._. 

Heh thanks. I finally remembered that Ryan deleted that awesome GM sig I had. And I hope it does. I miss my Tiri :( And all the other kids on Ice. But, if all works out I'll be coming back sometime.