How a bout that?

Vordnox

So i was thinking, since there is no variety with regard to classes, why shouldn't we have a vote about which class is best, and then this class gets a buff and becomes the main class for a year or so. Then we have another vote, and another class becomes the main one ( instead of having to play as boring pallies all the time ). So imagine, being able to experiment in pve as a dk or as a mage or a druid or a lock and mastering all the classes. Of course, it doesn't take much skill to auto attack and maybe self heal every now and then, but anyway. So how about that?

So you're saying turn IceCold into a PTR for different classes once a year? I don't really like, what we need to do is give classes such as Warlock, Priest, DK and them some buffs, instead of nerfing everything. Pallys are fine how they are, they just need to be met with more classes with the same capibilities.

Well, to be honest, why on earth should there be an Op class?

Doesn't it take away the entire idea? 

There's specific classes which should be able to roflpwn certain others,

there should always be a class that can beat you, if the player is good.

At this point there's like 3 decent classes. Meet a pro Vip7 huntard and you're done. Same goes for a mage.

I'd say balance the faeces out of the classes. It's needed.

I mean, i definately agree on the fact that something should change, but if you ask me it should be an overall balance action.

I'll have to disagree on this one.

---------------------------------------------------------

Player A is a Warrior.

Player B is a Paladin.

Paladin gets voted best class and gets a year buff.

Player B becomes more OP.

All players switch to Paladin and there's nothing but Paladins on the server, now.

then why not do it randomly? Im sure bored as hell being a paladin :P Id prefer being another class, any other class :P So put up a vote that icludes all classes but pala because pala is obviously already OP. This could actually be a pretty good idea.

Okay I have many issues with this, and also on a separate note have people become so unskilled paladins reign supreme again. Mages and huntards ROLL paladins. If you're decent. Paladins in PvP are the 3rd best class. They're the easiest but so what. They always have been, even in retail. But back to this suggestion. It gets rid of the poor balance there already is. Ryan and Jordan work hard to have it how it is. Is was ALOT worse. Also, if you're bored of paladin go, uhm, I dunno. Play mage, hunter or something. Sorry if I offended but this is just my 2 cents. Have a nice day.1