Downgrading my Patch from 5.3 to 4.0.6

CDOG

Question

Hey Guys

I've had WOW for about 2 years now and have had some time off playing it. I was going to sub again but realised that WoW was way to expensive so i found this but my patch is way to high and idk how to downgrade it to the required patch

If you can give me some help that would be appreciated.

4 answers to this question

Hello, use the eb6qjdF.png button on the launcher. It will download a 15~20 MB file that will replace your existing WoW (It will make the WoW where the launcher is placed) with a fresh 4.0.6 Wow. You will experience that it will open up very slowly at first (Reason why you will get a black screen the first couple times) because it will still need to download the Game Data for the game, ~ 5-7 GB of Data will be needed to download ingame.

I clicked on the eb6qjdF.png And reinstalled the game but when i try to login it says "Patch required       press the restart buttom below to exit World of Warcraft and download the patch" When i do that there comes a new box where it says "failed to apply patch. Please try again later. If this problem persists you might need to reinstall or contact tecnical support." Please help me !!! Want to play on your awesome servers

Hello, please do not bump threads. If you have a problem, normally make your own thread for it.

As for your problem, use your account name you registered with here. Don't use your email address because it will think you are trying to login to retail wow by using your email.