Disconnected upon entering world

netherstr

Question

7 answers to this question

If this is a wow error problem I sometimes usually get it you might be stuck in like a raid group or something or it might be your location try going on another character and ask if you are in a raid group or in a group for them to remove you if that is not the case and it is your location try contacting a gm to teleport you somewhere else if that still does not work try making an admin ticket for more advanced help on your situation.

It seems that this just began happening to me, as well. It began after I had joined a party with someone. We were farming Tokens from Tanaris for about 20 min, than that's what happened, I kept' getting DCed.

I'll try to look for a solution, my friends.

kratosson, I would suggest you don't bump old threads that haven't been posted on for more than a month.

As for your question, the reason why your game is 4.1.0 when you go on is because our core is only 4.0.6 right now. So if your WoW is 4.2 or 4.3 then the launcher has to modify your game to 4.1 to be able to login into our server. We want to update to 4.3.4 but the company that is making the 4.3.4 core does not know when it will be finished.