For The Horde Achieve

Valanci

I don't why people think GMs should just answer tickets...They do deserve SOME fun. I mean, whats the point of having a character in the game if all your gonna do is answer tickets?

This. Plus we could go out, have fun but we don't we sit on are asses for you.

We do take breaks too, we also have non-GM accounts we play on.

Aaronkirk This..

You dont have any other accounts lulz and btw i have been GM To and i did alot work and i lost my gm coz i was done with all tickets and went to visible and talk to few dudes like whats up .... ASD

English please, also we do have other account's just like tagwens donator kept owning tatosoup in the areana also I stay visible and talk to eveyone while working so I'm sure you didn't get fired for that.

According to me that is english.

I couldn't understand it and I'm from england.

"You dont have any other accounts lulz and btw i have been GM To and i did alot work and i lost my gm coz i was done with all tickets and went to visible and talk to few dudes like whats up .... ASD "

You don't have any other accounts lol and by the way I have been gamemaster too and I did alot work and I lost my gamemaster because I was done with all tickets and went visible to a few players, and I'm like what's up.

Couldn't understand the end part. You got fired because you wen't visible and done tickets? What?